Do you live for deals, meeting targets, driving sales & relationship success at the highest level?
Finally, you can feel GREAT about the product you are selling. Our client is a successful NZ born SaaS product company.
With nationwide growth and diversification of their product offering, they are now looking for a superstar Sales Manager to lead the sales team and company revenue to new heights. This is an incredible opportunity to have a say in the sales strategy for this amazing company alongside an 'industry renowned', seriously talented leadership team.
You will be responsible for growing audience bases and increasing revenue. Working collaboratively with stakeholders to accurately forecast sales, set KPIs, land and manage clients. You will also lead and coach a team of 3 sales support staff to grow them professionally supporting you in achieving targets.
You will come from a sales environment with a background in digital products, partnered with a keen understanding of people and what makes them tick. You may come from media, agency, or recruitment background and be looking for a progressive change. Or you may be leading the charge in a sales-first environment looking to step up, or looking for your next BIG challenge. Either way, you'll come from from a marketing-led sales environment and knows how to nurture relationships and close the deal.
You will be a natural go-getter combined with a real hunger for success, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get hands-on with the role. We're talking about picking up the phone, driving meetings, closing deals and leading from the front!
If this opportunity excites you, then APPLY TODAY!
- 5+ commercially proven sales and senior relationship management
- Experience in a financial related industry or digital product environment is advantageous
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Ability to formulate sales strategy and plans
- Thrives under pressure
- Report, analyse and present sales activity
- Strong stakeholder management (internal and external)
- A good understanding of CRM systems
- Strong leadership
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Tertiary qualification preferred (commerce, finance or similar)
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Customer focused
- Strong team player & collaborative personality
- Passionate in all interactions and people
- Ambitious and result oriented
- Takes initiatives and willing to get stuck in
- Naturally curious and positive
Let Will Gregory and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.