PGG Wrightson Water has over thirty years of experience in the design, construction and maintenance of irrigation systems, and offer a "full service" package to all farm, orchard and lifestyle blocks throughout New Zealand.
We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our Sales and Design team, driving this business forward in the greater Central Otago region. This role will have a focus on irrigation design along with building relationships and growing both new and existing business in the region.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and provide irrigation design plans of a high quality and presentation standard
- Take full ownership of the sales and design process for key clients
- Actively build sustainable relationships with key industry players in the rural irrigation market
- Provide technical advice to our clients on their potential and existing irrigation schemes
- Assist clients in achieving optimal productivity through the sales of our products and services.
Skills and experience:
- Proven sales experience
- Strong communication skills to build relationships with our diverse client base
- Knowledge and understanding of the NZ irrigation industry
- Irrigation sales and design experience is desirable.
PGG Wrightson is a company committed to growing our employees through on-going development and leadership opportunities. Our employment package has a number of benefits including a competitive remuneration package, full personal use of a company vehicle and discounted rates from our key suppliers and partners.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Doug Mercer, Sales Design Manager on 027 475 0915.
Apply now or to find out more about working at PGG Wrightson or view other opportunities visit https://careers.pggwrightson.co.nz/search and enter reference number 14842KEANZ.
Applications close on Tuesday, 1 September 2020.