At Touchcard it’s our goal to make physical mail easy and effective for online retailers. To help us do that we’re looking for a key full time hire on the business side.
The role will have a lot of responsibility and a ton of growth opportunity. You will start by helping convert interested online retailers into Touchcard customers and helping them execute highly effective postcard campaigns.
You’ll also optimize our onboarding processes, improve our marketing assets and generate leads with new marketing & sales initiatives.
A typical day might include:
- Answering or following up pre-sales chat & email
- Onboarding customers by creating their first campaign for them
- Finding new leads with outreach, marketing experiments, etc
- Writing copy for ads, emails, FAQs, or social media post
- Consulting with retailers to create effective one-off postcard campaigns
You’ll work closely with me and I expect you to be learning at break-neck speed and kicking ass in your job. You’ll learn a ton about converting leads by email or phone, online marketing, direct mail, E-commerce and how to grow a SAAS business.
As our first business hire there will be tons of opportunity for advancement, including direct reports and significant revenue share. It’s up to you to play your cards right.
We are looking for an intrapreneurial person to grow with our company in the long run. You should be naturally good with people, results-driven and probably a little impatient to get things done.
- Ambitious, outgoing, action-oriented
- Able to be persistent and close a deal
- Unafraid to to reach out to new customers and or partners
- A strong service mentality
- Exceptional written & spoken English
- Some experience in a sales & marketing role
- Technically literate – can figure out the basics of WordPress, Zapier or Google Analytics
Nice to have
- Specific knowledge of online marketing (cold email, autoresponders, paid traffic, content marketing, etc)
- Experience with Ecommerce shops
- A sense of design – can create a decent marketing asset on Canva.com
- Willing to live in Santiago, Chile for 1-3 months in Q2 2017
- This is a full time role and should be your primary professional focus. No side projects going into this, please.
- This role is not open to people residing in the USA, but…
- Your working time should significantly overlap with US working hours
This will be a great way to learn at altitude. You’ll get to work remotely from anywhere that lets you do your job. We’ll give you full access to the Digital Marketer Online Courses (~$4500 value) covering everything from Paid Traffic to Conversion Funnels. You’ll grow your connections through our personal networks and, perhaps, an opportunity to experience the Startup Chile Accelerator.