- Want to consolidate your learning while having a great work life balance?
- Want to work in a small, supportive team environment?
- Want to gain experience working in rural health?
We have the solution! Take the challenge in this role:
- Rotational Physiotherapist
- Based at Greymouth Hospital
- 1.0FTE (40 hours)
Must have New Zealand registration.
Gain experience working in the inpatient, outpatient and community setting working with all ages and a wide variety of referrals.
Ideally suited for someone:
- Wanting to spend more time in the outdoor arena,
- Wanting to experience working in a South Island DHB
- Someone travelling around the South Island
Whatever your interest, both work and play, it is all here on the beautiful, rugged West Coast!
Once the work is done there are plenty of sports to be played, tracks to be walked, mountains to be climbed or skied, rivers to be kayaked, waves to be surfed or simply have a relaxing drink with a view.
Did we mention the five minute commute? On top of that, you will be well supported by our small friendly team.
We are looking for an experienced physio to join our great team. It’s all here up for grabs, so apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Enquiries should be directed to John Ray, Recruitment Specialist on email email@example.com
Applications are only accepted online so please click the "Apply Now" button below to send us your CV and covering letter today!