If you want to work for a place that is embracing change and putting our customers and partners at the heart of what we do - then IAG is where you should be.
One of the big focuses for our New Year is to improve our Risk maturity across the board which involves investing in building our team and our capabilities.
We have opportunities across NZ available and are open to Risk Practioners at all levels. From exceptional graduates right up to Risk Managers. What's important to us is your ability to live with purpose, adapt, ask smart questions and embody our core values.
We're open to location for the right person! Ideally, you'll be in Auckland, Christchurch or Wellington.
Your new role
You'll become part of a team that celebrates pushing boundaries and delivering outcomes. There will be times when you will need to challenge your stakeholders constructively to influence.
These are critical roles, at the heart of the business, where you will be responsible for the following:
- Implementing and maintaining our operational, financial, IT and transformation risk frameworks
- Taking ownership of our incident management, risk profiling and root cause analysis
- Assessing our risk appetite across the business areas whilst ensuring alignment to strategy
- Facilitating workshops, building wider capability and awareness across our teams
- Working closely with the Leadership team to provide regular reporting and guidance
Who are you?
- You will have strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills. You'll be that person who is never afraid to ask why or 'is there a better way?'
- We are absolutely open to level, so you could potentially be someone currently working within professional services and looking to move internal. Or, you could be an existing expert in the Risk field! Experience within financial services is a bonus but not compulsory
- We need you to contribute to IAG's purpose in making the world a safer place by taking ownership for all things risk, compliance and audit
We're looking for individuals who have the following:
- Mental agility as you will be reviewing, facilitating, organising and diving into the detail whilst remaining true to the big picture strategy
- Quantitative skills to analyse and interpret data and provide trend commentary
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
We are committed to creating flexible and inclusive work, so not only do we offer career development opportunities across IAG, we will also offer you a range of great perks:
- MyFlex - our commitment to making sure we support our People by providing a flexible and inclusive work environment
- 50% discount on IAG insurance (with any of our brands)
- Annual $500 Health and Wellness benefit
- Discounted medical insurance through Southern Cross
- One paid volunteer day per year to contribute to meaningful causes
- Opportunity to join the IAG employee share plan, along with a company contribution
- Corporate discounts at various retailers e.g. Noel Leeming, OPSM, Bunnings, BNZ and more!
- Special deals on FlyBuys - you get to be part of our Crew!
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 30 November 2018.
To apply for this job, please go to our job site https://careers.iag.co.nz and enter the job code 48891KEA.
If you have any questions or are looking to have a confidential chat, feel free to get in touch with Jenny Yip (09 969 6167) or Tracey Church (09 969 4059).