Who are Deloitte?
Deloitte NZ brings together more than 1000 specialists nationwide. We work with clients ranging from New Zealand’s largest organisations to smaller businesses with ambition to grow. We are led by the purpose to make an impact that matters.
Our People and Culture make this a great place to work. Each of us is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in our own achievements and the success of others. The culture is about inclusion, collaboration, high performance, and opportunity.
All this translates into the best environment in which to drive your career forward.
We are currently looking for an Senior Consultant with strong process and controls risk advisory and internal auditing experience to join our growing Risk Advisory team. Our risk advisory and assurance professionals take a pragmatic approach to help clients improve performance and operating efficiency and control across strategic, financial, operational, technology and people.
You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team in an exciting and fast paced environment to deliver real value to our clients.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role – in a big 4/ consulting or risk assurance / internal audit environment
- Tertiary qualification including Commerce, Law, CA and non CAs
- Experienced within the Public Sector/Financial Services/Energy industries a major advantage
- Strong knowledge of Governance, Performance, Risk, Controls, and Assurance / Internal Audit frameworks
- Excellent engagement management, delivery, and report writing skills.
- Able to quickly understand complex client issues and apply problem solving techniques to provide recommendations which are not purely theoretical
- Ability to comfortably have discussion with senior staff members and executives at our clients
- Interested in sharing your knowledge through working with more junior and senior staff members.
What we offer?
A career with us will provide you with:
- Unlimited development opportunities and;
- Flexibility to create unique career experiences and;
- An environment where you can build and connect with a network of incredible talent, both locally and around the globe.
Our commitment to individual choice lets you customise aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We are fair in our behaviour and our policies promote equal opportunity for all.
Don't hesitate apply now through the link below. Any further questions please contact Colm on (09) 9758592.
Deloitte New Zealand is the DTTL member firm in New Zealand. Deloitte brings together more than 1000 specialists providing New Zealand's widest range of high quality professional services. We focus on audit, tax, technology & systems, strategy, performance improvements, risk management, corporate finance, business recovery, forensics and accounting services.