Do you share our entrepreneurial spirit and feel excited about the opportunity to build something new in New Zealand? This might be the opportunity for you.
This role is based in Auckland NZ.
We’re Dyson. A global technology enterprise. We're about better ideas and better technologies. It's about finding better ways with the right people to work with us. Reinventing as we go.
In 1993, James Dyson launched the first bagless vacuum cleaner. But a lot has changed since then. As we continue to grow, we’re exploring new frontiers and traversing the unknown.
In 2012 we were 3120 people. Today we're over 10,000. We transform every category we enter. Our future is bright and the next few years are set to be our busiest yet. 3000 new engineers. 100 new machines. Revolutionising new categories. All by 2020.
With New Zealand identified as a key growth market for Dyson, we are excited to be hiring new roles across Sales, Marketing and Customer Service to support our ambitious plans.
Join us to help shape our future. And yours.
About the role
You will be responsible for planning, implementing and executing retail and event projects for all of Dyson’s products across New Zealand. This will include driving the direct sales and controlled activation strategy, working with senior marketing stakeholders to execute exciting internal and external launches of new Dyson products, and project managing retail store display installations.
You will draw on local shopper and consumer insights and work with the Australian Senior Marketing Manager and local sales team to implement retail solutions with consideration of Dyson Retail Guidelines and retailer challenges.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage all retail projects including prototyping, production, costing and implementation, whether it is temporary, permanent, concept stores, shop-in-shop, events or exhibitions
- Work closely with the local Sales team to maintain exceptional in-store quality across all existing stores including touchup, replenish and replace parts and fixtures when necessary
- Work collaboratively with Group, AU Senior Marketing Manager – Retail & Events, AU PR Manager, and local Sales team
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Tenacious problem solving, able to critically analyse and tackle problems with viable solutions
- A commercial mindset with strong analytical skills, able to use market analysis to identify high potential opportunities
- 3 years + track record of delivering POP, merchandising and retail environments experience
- Exceptional project management, time management and stakeholder management skills
- Experience delivering multi-national brand store rollout projects
- Experience with sourcing and overseas manufacturing, purchasing, negotiating, and deal with international logistics requirements
- Knowledge of retail fixture materials, technical drawings and specifications, and print processes (litho, screen, digital)
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Chance to make a fast impact, establishing the Dyson business in New Zealand
- Access to a global network of Marketing professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse, entrepreneurial company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- International travel opportunities to Australia
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit
Sound like you? Click apply to submit your application