Enjoy DIY and building work without cold wet weather or heavy lifting. As Renovations Lead you’ll provide facelifts for city apartments and get variety, juggling 6-7 projects at a time. You’ll plan, schedule and oversee the work, and love seeing quick results.
Leading the Renovations Teams, you’ll combine problem-solving, planning and hands-on work. Each week you’ll run the jobs, review progress while providing advice and support and a helping hand. Appreciate a role that requires no overtime and some flexitime around M-F 8am - 4.30pm.
Each morning you’ll collect the equipment and materials for the day ahead from St Johns, then go to your scheduled project. Check in on other projects then at the end of the day head directly home.
To really thrive in the role, you’ll have the following attributes:
- Be a natural leader, able to maintain a positive, fun working environment
- A practical hands-on person with a DIY or carpentry background
- Problem-solving comes naturally; you find a way to make it work
- Spatial awareness helps you understand and visualise how a project will come together
- Organized, you’re able to plan and utilise people on jobs that fit their expertise and coordinate with sub-contractors
- Excellent communication skills will enable smooth liaison with all involved
- Show pride in your work with an eye for detail and desire to provide quality finishing, and can lead your team to do the same
- Naturally, you have a clean driver’s licence and can drive a manual vehicle
The Maintenance Guys are specialists in maintenance and renovation solutions for city apartments. Our Renovations guys give apartments facelifts, from repaints and carpets to a full-renovation including the kitchen sink. We’re a one stop shop encompassing all trades and are experts in turning sows’ ears into silk purses. Our staff are number one and are treated accordingly and we offer a thriving, friendly work-place where you can grow.
So, if you are a great problem solver who can turn your hand to most household DIY and you’d love an indoors job, let’s talk!