Are you well-versed in all things client service and relationship management? Experience in a digital-centered industry or business?
Looking for a role where you can bring something more to the table? Here is a role that will reward your hard work and tangible results.
We're looking to fill a new senior role with someone special at a successful technology services business.
The role has one key purpose, providing exceptional customer experiences and solutions for existing clients through strategic planning, proactive development of relationships, laser-sharp development, and delivery of proposals.
As the senior Relationship & Account Manager, you will play an intricate role in the day to day running of a book of clients, driving project timelines and budgets. You must be strategically savvy, with a solid history of agency, media, or digital-centered client service and the ability to tackle a wide scope of the client initiatives. You’ll also be passionate and knowledgeable about digital service experiences and be able to communicate this clearly to clients, bridging the gap between developers, creatives, marketers, and clients.
The role requires an individual driven by success, someone who enjoys seeing the results of hard work and growing existing clients into long-term retained clients. This person will understand and be passionate about the offering, acting as a loyal advocate for the brand.
- 3+ years experience client service background (at senior Account Management level)
- Exposure to a sales/business development environment
- Agency, media or technology industry experience a BIG bonus
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Being the main point of contact for clients and be their advocate
- Develop a sales strategy for your portfolio of clients
- Oversee the production of advertising work within your client portfolio
- Reporting regularly to your clients on activity
- Develop collaborative and strategic relationships with internal stakeholders within the business
- Proven experience in building and maintaining client relationships for, or with high profile brands
- Intimate knowledge of the digital, media or technology market
- Ability to identify and convert new opportunities within existing relationships
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple clients needs
- Management of the internal teams to ensure projects are completed to budgets and timelines
- Provide detailed performance and tracking reports on achieved strategic goals and objectives
- Write and drive new business proposals, presentations and initiatives
- Problem-solving and strategic thinking abilities
- Excellent verbal presentation, and written communication skills
- Understanding of the need to achieve business goals and promote growth within existing clients
- A natural enthusiasm for experience-based brand, design and digital strategy
- Relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Genuine (there is no room for big egos in this team)
- Driven & self-motivated
- Modern and design-led office environment
- Professional development & team-building activities
- Work with world-class products and team
Let Will Gregory and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.