ZURU, the fastest growing Toy Company in the world is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join their team.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to make a great new career in sales with plenty of progression opportunity.
Sales experience in Toys Industry is not essential but preferable; however, you must be highly driven, motivated, smart and sensitive to industry trends developments
You would work closely with the VP Sales Manager targeting new sales opportunities and manage current accounts with the aim to continue and accelerate the companies growing export business
Foreign travel attending Fairs and Trade Shows to explore and exploit business opportunities.
Position: Regional Sales Manager.
Location: Hong Kong.
Department: Sales & Marketing.
Reports to: Senior Sales Manager.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
1) Sales Management
- Present sales presentations to customers, including product demonstrations, sales data information and outline brand marketing and category strategies.
- Negotiate with customers on pricing, packing, cargo ready date and minimum order quantity for each product line per relative market.
- Follow up and secure PO plus TT/LC, all shipping information i.e. markings, forwarder, all testing requirements etc.
- Keep customers updated with samples, marketing material when available and provide customers with any spec changes on relevant products.
- Working with partners to implement marketing initiatives to support the sales of ZURU Toys.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Provide management with accurate sales forecasts and detailed assessment of the factors influencing sales.
- Establish and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Identify strong local partners to develop new retail and distribution channels.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with both retail and distributors in the territory.
- Collaborate with brand managers weekly to keep up to date on NPD schedule, marketing objectives and branding alignment for the company.
- Attend & participate in major International Trade Fairs.
- Working with local licensors to maximize sales of each respective property.
- Working with local Media and PR agencies to create and implement promotional plans.
- Send through all order confirmations to China Team and ensure they are raised on system effectively.
- Provide forecast/order details for each Licensor forecast per quarter.
- Organize any deliveries for any samples sent out for your clients when needed.
- Streamline and update customer database.
- Create email-marketing blasts to send to clients with any product updates.
- Check all data on sales reports is correct.
- Update price list when required.
- Point of contact for client with regards to pricing issues etc.
- Maintain and improve, where possible, all relationships with ZURU customers.
3) Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline is preferred.
- Previous Toy industry experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent organizational & Communicational Skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel & PPT.
- Good analytical skill, attentive to details and good with numbers.
- CRM experience.
- Negotiation Skills.