Aspire2 Group Ltd is one of New Zealand’s leading private education providers that delivers a range of vocational programmes, courses and training for students and industry. The company is the largest provider of vocational education to international students in New Zealand, one of the largest private providers of vocational education to New Zealand domestic students, and the largest private provider of Health & Safety training to New Zealand businesses.
- Make a difference in the Tertiary Education sector
- Be part of a great team
- Initial term 1 year which will be renewed based on performance
We have an exciting opportunity based in China for an experienced candidate reporting directly to the International Marketing Director.
We are looking for candidates who are sales orientated, have strong existing networks in China’s education industry and are able to develop and implement the strategy for Aspire2’s growth in enrolments from the Chinese market.
This is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the future development of the business and drive the successful sales and marketing in China for the Group. Initially focused on the Guangzhou region. Although we are open to discussing alternative strategies if you have a different recommendation on initial region to target.
- Be able to fluently speak and write in Chinese and English
- Have a University qualification in Business, Sales, Marketing or other relevant area
- Be sales orientated and with a proven sales track record
- Have Education Industry experience and strong existing network in China
- Have prior management experience in education or other industry sector
- Expect flexible working hours, which may involve nights and weekends as appropriate
- Be able to travel extensively in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Be prepared to travel to New Zealand by mutual agreement (including New Zealand Induction of about 2 weeks at start of contract)
If this sounds like you, please submit your c.v. and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role to Clare Brown - Clare.email@example.com
Applications close on Tuesday 31 May at 5.00pm. Interviews by Aspire2 CEO will run in China from 4 June.