- Take Your Career to a New Level
- Leadership Through a Growth Focus
- Report Directly to the General Manager
Alliance Group is a leading, world-class food and solutions company and New Zealand’s only 100% farmer owned red meat co-operative. They are a global leader in procuring, processing and marketing the world’s best quality red meat products which are enjoyed in more than 65 countries across the globe.
Alliance are on an on-going transitional journey, and to ensure they keep innovating and evolving they have some of the smartest thinkers, sharpest minds and some of the most progressive technology in the industry to ensure they keep moving forward.
Due to continued success and growth Alliance are looking for a Regional Manager based in the lower North Island region to provide overall leadership and management of the Livestock team as well as overseeing the local Alliance farming and grazing operations.
In this senior role you will utilise your knowledge of farming and livestock management to lead a team of enthusiastic and energetic regional livestock agents to deliver on planned livestock volumes, margin growth and an improved customer focus.
Opportunities for this position include:
- As recent entrants to this location, this represents a clear opportunity for business development to expand Alliance’s footprint, grow market share and to really make a mark on your career.
- Coach a relatively young team to increase effective shareholder communication, satisfaction levels & loyalty
- Lead the team to achieve key business objectives & improve account management disciplines
- Expand and strengthen AGL’s shareholder & supplier network, developing strong & positive relationships
This represents an opportunity for a real ‘go getter’, a forward thinker and someone really wanting to take their career to a new level. You will be a resilient and proactive professional who is tech savvy and commercially astute, along with a demonstrated history of successful sales team leadership and the delivery of profitable business growth. Previous experience in a rural service sector relationship management role is essential, along with credibility and a sound knowledge of pastoral farming and livestock procurement with existing networks into rural communities.
This key leadership role represents an exciting opportunity to help facilitate the strategic change and growth required for one of New Zealand’s largest companies.
To apply in strict confidence now, email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org 444530kea. Applications close on 18 November 2018. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
To view a position description, please visit the Job Search page at www.sheffield.co.nz.
For more information please phone Louise Green on +64 3 353 4367