About the Opportunity
This is a key position within our business, where the successful individual will play a major role in driving the commercial and strategic outcomes across the Northern Region and beyond. Working closely with other Senior Leaders and your team, the role will proactively build commercial rigour and support sustainable growth within the region. The primary focus will be performance, incorporating people and resourcing, and will include the development and management of client relationships, accountability for commercial performance of your team and contribution to a variety of local and international projects across government and private client portfolios.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Key Duties Include
A mixture of business development, key client management, project delivery and strategic overview of the Northern Region business. This will involve interaction with internal and external clients and form strong relationships to provide further opportunities for market growth and positioning.
Actively participate in business and strategic planning activities in order to identify opportunities to sustain the growth of the business in the short, medium and longer term.
Working with your leaders and the wider management team to ensure the smooth day to day running of projects, developing concepts and solutions, responding to technical issues and queries within areas of capability and driving the delivery team.
Encouraging and supporting the team to actively manage projects through the design and delivery whilst maintaining client satisfaction through proactive responses, meeting budgets and programme deadlines
Skills and experience
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree Qualified. CPEng or RPsurv.
- Well established networks and relationships across the public and private sector (a strong personal brand);
- An ability to understand the value of a broad and diverse range of services and translate these into benefits for our clients through a proactive customer centric approach;
- Demonstrated commercial acumen – a proven track record for delivering results;
- Exceptional leadership and influencing skills;
- Responsive and pragmatic in dealing with people and related issues;
- Highly dependable, motivated and self managed.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative; looking for opportunities to create synergies.
- The ability to communicate, influence and build effective relationships at all levels.
- Tenacity and the will to strive to achieve goals and objectives.
Job benefits and perks
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Down to earth approachable management
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
- Part of a business with world class competence and access to skills
- Being part of an expanding business across the Asia Pacific Region.
- Working for a Values based business.
Calibre Consulting values the commitment of our people and provides a range of employee benefits including; an extensive range of health and wellbeing benefits, employee referral incentives, ongoing professional development and competitive remuneration packages.
Calibre Consulting has developed a culture that ensures our people are supported, mentored, and encouraged to fulfil their potential. Calibre Consulting is committed to investing in our people to create high-performers.
We develop and mentor our people throughout their careers, and give you the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multi-disciplinary projects. We pride ourselves on the collaborative and supportive nature of our company. You'll receive support from senior professionals, company funded training and personal development, and experience our work/life balance and benefits.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW