- Career enhancing opportunity for a visionary education leader
- Leading State Integrated School Year 7-13
- Located in the beautiful Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand
Located in Hastings, Hawke’s Bay on a stunning 22ha park-like campus, Lindisfarne College is a state-integrated boarding and day school for boys from Year 7-13. Since its establishment in 1953 Lindisfarne has become recognised as one of New Zealand’s leading schools, realizing its vision of preparing students for a future that demands high levels of personal confidence and a diversity of skills. High quality staff both teaching and non-teaching, an intense focus on the development of the ‘whole student’ enabled by small class sizes and individualised learning, are recognised by the community as integral strengths of the College.
A rare opportunity for an experienced leader to work closely with the Board of Trustees and College Council to provide exceptional strategic and operational leadership, delivering a pre-eminent and aspirational education experience.
Candidates should be able to display a passion for boys’ learning and development, with a proven track record in educational leadership through inspiration, innovation, initiative and good judgment. Other essential skills and experience include:
· Well-honed communication and influencing abilities
· Superior relationship building skills, both within and outside a school community
· Broad strategic, commercial and general management skills
· An understanding of the importance of boarding as integral to the culture and way of life at Lindisfarne
Most importantly, the successful candidate will be able to articulate and demonstrate a commitment to Lindisfarne’s vision as a Christian school that the young men of Lindisfarne will be of good character and will lead lives of success and significance.
To apply in strict confidence now, click ‘Apply for this job’ or email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com A007098sk. Applications close on Monday, 1 June 2020. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
To view theCandidate Briefing document, please click here.
For more information please phone Ian Taylor on +64 27 487 7424 or Raewyn Brown on +64 21 917 203.