The Andersen Partnership are an international executive search and recruitment business with a presence across the UK, Ireland, Australia, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore and New Zealand. The Partnership consists of Walker Andersen - Accountancy & Finance, Stirling Andersen - Insurance and Baker Andersen - Construction
In Auckland, we currently have 22 consultants ranging from 3 months experience to 20 years. Unlike some of the larger recruitment machines, what we offer is a more relaxed and enjoyable work culture, real career progression based on meritocracy and probably the best commission incentive schemes in the market. Our Top Billers for this quarter will be heading to a 'Mystery Location' overseas for an all expenses paid holiday... Last year it was Las Vegas!
Stirling Andersen are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our high performing team. This is a new desk but you will have support from managers who have years of experience within the Auckland market and are well networked.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Building and Maintaining your own client portfolio within a hot market
- Managing end to end recruitment process
- Sourcing talent and market mapping
- Business development
- Ownership of your own professional development
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fast track to management based purely on merit
- Future international opportunities within the Andersen Partnership
- 33% commission structure on all placements
While this is a corporate environment you will be working with a social and intimate team that are all high achievers. The team are all committed professionals who work hard but they also enjoy winding down after work together. You will be someone who:
- Works well with both senior level and mid-level candidates
- Driven to be successful and make money
- Enjoys the challenge of building a client portfolio
- Has a competitive edge
- Has excellent communication skills
- Personable, vivacious & energetic
The majority of our team have been hand-picked for their quality recruitment pedigree. It is fair to say that opportunities of this calibre do not come about often.
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Gary Bloxham, Stirling Andersen 09 887 7260 or email email@example.com.