We are a privileged recruitment agency who recruit within the digital tech space. Anything from Creative, IT, Technical, Data, Marketing and Client Services. If digital is in the job description - we’ll fill it!
We are currently on the hunt for someone to champion our Sales and Marketing desk.
We work in an established team of recruiters throughout NZ and global where you can craft your career. We were the first digital agency in NZ.
Having been up and running since 2009, saying we’re established would be an understatement. We’ve got loyal, longstanding clients with whom we’ve built a excellent reputation with.
- No suits or ties. We’re all about being cozy and casual
- No standard KPI’s where you find yourself making calls for the sake of it, but creative and realistic targets
- No landlines or ridiculous headsets. You will be provided tools for the trade.
- No core hours. Have lunch at 11am why don’t you?
To add to this -
- We’re a banterful bunch
- We have a beer fridge in the office - open 24/7 - no barman or lock :)
- We have a whiteboard wall you can doodle on
- We also have bean bags
- And your birthday off / Xmas shopping days - PAID
We work collaboratively, we share, we have team support, we prioritise our staff wellbeing, we have a great reputation.
And we get stuff done!
If the aforementioned is in line with what you are looking for in your next role then please get in touch for a confidential chat.
Ideally you will have the following skills:
- Recruitment agency experience (2-3 years)
- Experience recruiting in the sales/marketing or digital space would be beneficial
- High level of written and verbal communication
- Ability to interview and screen candidates
- Work with and maintaining relationships with key candidates and clients
- Business development with new clients
- Running an end-to-end recruitment desk with reams of support
If you meet the above criteria, apply online or please send your CV to email@example.com or directly phone Gary Bloxham on 021 300 306