The Pond is looking for a dynamic, professional and presentable Talent Agent (Recruitment Consultant if you prefer) with a minimum of 8 years experience in a client facing, recruitment or sales role. You may come from the agency Account Management world, or may be a Senior Recruiter looking to get into a boutique operator in the Creative, Marketing, Digital and Design sector.
You will have established your own personal brand with a solid career and CV to match. You will be no stranger to consistently high service levels, conscientious business practices and have energy, style and flair - all wrapped up in a 'winning' attitude.
You will have excellent planning, organisational client management skills and commercial acumen. You will also be able to motivate people around you, and will be hands-on and action orientated. The ability to adapt and manage an ever-changing workload alongside the successful coordination of multiple projects is vital to this role.
As a Senior Talent Agent, you will manage a portfolio of 20 established corporate clients and their daily ongoing talent resourcing needs. You'll be kept busy managing the sales, recruitment and booking of all talent (full-time, contract & freelance), participating in the acquisition and retention of new applicants, advising and managing candidates expectations, all while answering the short and long-term staffing needs of your clients.
- 8 years (min)
- Proven experience in client relationship management, sales, recruitment or human resources
- Has managed and dealt with a large varied book of clientele
- Strong in client service ethic
- Developing and executing successful new relationships
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with a variety of Corporate and SME clients
- Actively pitching talented candidates with flair and passion
- Interviewing and working alongside candidates to develop their career goals, while providing sound support and advice
- Writing candidate recommendations, negotiating rate / salary structures, confirming bookings & interviews, scripting candidate briefs
- Developing and executing candidate acquisition strategies
- Managing internal financial admin - invoices, managing monthly revenue, meeting desired agent targets and margins
- Working / collaborating in a small team and assisting in the management of a Junior Recruiter
- Strong interest & knowledge of the marketing, design, creative, digital, media and production industries
- Excellent communication skills - not afraid to get on the phone
- Happy to express a strong yet informed opinion
- Business acumen - not afraid to voice ideas for the business internally
- Familiar with Mac OS
- Use of initiative & highly proactive
- Business development
- Advanced and uncapped commission structure (paid bi-monthly)
- Yearly performance bonus
- Mac laptop
This is a pivotal role within a growing company. You will be challenged with achieving sales targets and helping to grow the business in a fast paced environment, which you'll be remunerated accordingly (including commission and bonuses).
For the right person, this role offers flexibility; challenges and the opportunity to grow with the business, financial gain and ultimately make this role your own with a company on the move.
If this role sounds like you email email@example.com with your CV and a brief summary on why you are right for the role or call Will Gregory or Leighton Howl for more information - 09 373 3791
WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM NZ RESIDENTS
About The Pond
The Pond is New Zealand's number one premium talent management agency, representing the country's best professional talent across marketing, creative, design, advertising, digital, media, marketing and content production.
Our tight knit team of 8, specialise in managing talent resourcing for over 250 creative agencies and corporate business alike, across freelance, contract & full-time employment.
On the one hand, we provide clients with flexible access to the best and most professional talent Live in the market. And on the other hand, we help individual's realise their market value and career potential.
We're based in a very tidy, open creative space just off K-Road, and we can often be found down the way at Daily Daily (the new local) enjoying a caffeine fix or two. We are a passionate small team, loyal to our clients, our candidates and each other.