At Randstad we have the best of both worlds - a global presence with a local focus. As part of a global network present in 52 countries, and a true "Employer of Choice", Randstad is well placed to offer its employees excellent training combined with strong career prospects. The Auckland Accounting , Banking and Finance team is growing from strength to strength and due to increased market share in the senior finance space we are seeking someone to come and join our successful team.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships as well as sourcing a pool of permanent and contract candidates. This is an end to end recruitment role and requires a hunter to go out make a name for themselves in the market across the greater Auckland area.
The desk does have an associate consultant to support you on the candidate side giving you more scope for business development.
To be successful you will require the following:
- Background in Sales or Recruitment
- Preferable experience in the finance industry
- High levels of energy and motivation
- Business development/sales focussed
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Strong time management Operate with honesty and integrity at ALL times
- Current drivers license
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission scheme
- First-class on-boarding program
- On going training and career development
- A fast-paced and cohesive team environment
- A global network
With a strong economic forecast for the foreseeable future, this is a very exciting time to be involved in recruitment, the potential rewards are huge. So come and join us in our mission of "Shaping the World of Work" and apply now!
Send your CV in word doc to: email@example.com or call me on 09 336 0357