Looking for an exciting Real Estate advisory role?
We are looking for a property advisory professional to be a pivotal part of our highly effective team. We’re most interested in recruiting great people with exceptional talent, and are flexible about where you are based (either Auckland, Wellington, or Christchurch) and whether you bring many years’ experience or are in the early stages of a career within property. We want to add the right person who will deliver outstanding results to New Zealand’s leading private and public sector organisations.
Who are we?
People are what make us the leading professional services firm in New Zealand, and we are a firm full of energy, challenge, innovation and opportunities. We pride ourselves on the vision and expertise we provide for our clients, which include the world’s top-tier companies. That’s why a career with PwC gives you a diverse range of opportunities to work with top tier clients and industry leaders in an environment which inspires, rewards and motivates people to succeed in all areas of their lives.
What would you be doing?
You are self-motivated, confident and proactive and will be good at building solid relationships, both internal and external. You will be involved in delivering independent advice and solutions to optimise our public and private sector clients’ involvement in property. This may include:
• Corporate and investment real estate strategy;
• Tenant representation and advocacy; and
• Project direction and transaction management.
What you'll need to bring to the role
• In-depth knowledge of the commercial property market;
• Great analytical skills and software mastery (Word, Excel and Project);
• The ability to assess issues and offer relevant, quality advice in a clear and concise way;
• The ability to work with a varied client base and within a project environment involving multi-discipline teams;
• Experience in writing quality reports and communications with stakeholders; and
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
Why we think that PwC is a great place to work
We love it here and are convinced you will as well! You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting and high profile clients, doing exciting jobs with talented colleagues within property advisory, as well as our wider Deals and Consulting practices. At PwC we know that people are our most valuable asset; an asset that true market distinction is built upon. We have a strong focus on the development of the whole person, not just their technical expertise, as our clients partner with us because we’re more than just number crunchers.
By joining us, you’ll have access to an extensive global network; world class training and development programmes, overseas secondment opportunities, an active social club, and time off to be involved in community projects.
If you’d like to jump at this opportunity, please apply via the below link