Our client has made a name as a highly reliable and professional outfit consistently delivering stand out projects nationwide.
They specialise in the design and build of complex projects and have an enviable track record of delivery and long standing clients with NZ
They have solidified their reputation within the construction of medium to large scale commercial construction projects including large industrial and commercial facilities with the majority of their work being on a negotiated basis with repeat customers. They now require a quantity surveyor/estimator to join their booming New Zealand office and the great company culture on offer.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to work in both a team and autonomous environment while working to tight deadlines.
- A good understanding and experience working in the concept development phase of construction.
- Demonstrable experience across a number of commercial construction projects.
- A relevant Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience.
The day to day responsibilities and duties of the role will include:
- Been based primarily in the office you will take charge of projects cost management and budgeting forecasts.
- Assist with tendering and the creation of project reports/proposals.
- Appoint subcontractors to projects after determining budgets and deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious QS/Estimator to sink their teeth in to some exciting projects with a first choice employer, don’t hesitate apply today!
For more information please contact Will Mallard +44 79 51802809 or email@example.com quoting Ref: MD60743