Due to project wins, leading consultancy has urgent need for good Quantity Surveyor with consultancy experience to join this Auckland office
- Dynamic and progressive company
- Work with the best in the business
- Salary of 80-110k depending on experience
Our client is one of the largest and most progressive cost and management consultancies working globally. They specialize in the management of the world’s largest projects including airports, hospitals and major civil infrastructure programmes. Here in NZ, they are heavily engaged across over $3 billion dollars worth of projects nationwide including major health and airport developments and now due to project wins, have an urgent need for a good Quantity Surveyor with consultancy experience to join their Auckland office. to work on new projects in the public sector. The salary for this position is in the region of $80-110k dependent on experience.
The company has a long established history of providing first class project consultancy services worldwide across the building and property sectors of the industry. The role available is a challenging position with excellent career prospects and will allow the successful candidate to take the reins and progress their career and the company’s success. Experience of working as a PQS in NZ is highly desirable but candidates with experience of working elsewhere in a cost management role will be considered.
The responsibilities associated with the role include:
- Contract administration: pre and post contract negotiation
- Forecasting: preparing estimates and cost plans
- Feasibility analysis, tender documentation and bill of quantities
- Client reporting
- Measuring and undertaking the valuing of variations
- Financial control
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- 4-5 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a consultancy/PQS environment
- Contract administration
- Possess a relevant degree (Quantity Surveying ideally, Construction Management or similar will suffice)
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail is essential.
This is a great role with a dynamic and progressive company with a high work load on the horizon. The role offers the chance to work with some of the best in the business within a fantastic work environment with a great team culture. There are competitive packages available and great opportunities for career progression with extensive in-house training and mentoring.
For more information please contact Will Mallard +44 79 51802809 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: ASN60183