- Opportunity to have a stake in major infrastructure and commercial projects.
- Dynamic, fast-growing company with enviable projects.
- Great team environment.
Stellar Projects is looking for experienced professionals for a variety of projects.
We have grown to over 60 staff in a short space of time (the company was founded in 2013). Our success is largely due to the high calibre of personnel we attract and retain, with specialists in a wide range of services: advisory, planning and consents, landscape architecture, project management, design, construction, quantity surveying and asset management.
If being part of a dynamic and innovative team, with opportunities to showcase your ability, motivates you, then we believe we can offer you great career progression.
About the Role
You will be responsible for excellence in the execution of our project management initiatives. The primary objective is to provide outstanding service to clients while ensuring the successful delivery of our high-profile projects.
- Assist teams with delivery of major projects – from site assessment and design through to construction.
- Proposal preparation, job delivery, work planning and financial management tasks.
- Provide initiative and practical advice to identify solutions to job-specific challenges.
- A team player keen to advance his/her skills and truly be an asset to the Stellar Projects brand.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the construction industry, with a proven track record of delivering projects to time, budget and specification.
- Experience with projects in the fields of roading, civil infrastructure, rail, land development and other general civil works would be a clear advantage.
- Experience across both consultant and contractor roles is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to produce results whilst working alongside high-profile clients.
- Familiar with the New Zealand construction management environment and NZS 3910.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline (Civil Engineering or similar).
- Recognised qualifications such as NZTA Registered Engineer’s Representative would be an advantage.
- Ability to quickly and effectively establish a trusted relationship with all stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to express complex ideas in a simply understood manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a clear assessment of requirements and priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, able to focus on critical elements and, at the same time, remain mindful of the big picture.
- A highly motivated and autonomous individual who values being part of a talented team with diverse skills and experience.
Please submit your CV and cover letter (outlining the reason for your interest in this position and indicating the match of your skills and experience to our job requirements) to Maria Ridon (email@example.com, 027 444 3315).