- Opportunity to have a stake in major infrastructure projects
- Dynamic, fast-growing company with top-tier clients
- Great team environment
Stellar Projects is looking for an experienced professional for civil infrastructure projects.
Our company boasts a strong and dedicated team, delivering a wide variety of projects to an enviable range of clients. We understand the importance of providing a great experience for our stakeholders - both internal and external.
If being part of a dynamic and innovative team, with opportunities to showcase your ability, motivates you, then we believe we can offer you great career progression. An attractive benefits package is offered.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of our public-sector construction management team, you will be responsible for excellence in the execution of our construction management initiatives. The primary objective of the Project Manager is to provide outstanding service to clients while ensuring the successful delivery of our high-profile projects.
- Assisting our construction management team with delivery of major infrastructure projects – from site assessment and design through to construction.
- Proposal preparation, job delivery, work planning and financial management tasks.
- Show initiative and provide practical advice to identify solutions to job-specific challenges.
- A team player keen to advance his/her skills and truly be an asset to the Stellar Projects brand.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the construction industry, with a proven track record of delivering projects to time, budget and specification.
- Experience with projects in the fields of roading, civil infrastructure, rail, land development and other general civil works would be a clear advantage.
- Experience across both consultant and contractor roles is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to produce results while working alongside high-profile clients.
- Familiar with the New Zealand construction management environment and NZS 3910.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline (Civil Engineering or similar).
- Recognised qualifications such as NZTA Registered Engineer’s Representative would be an advantage.
- Ability to quickly and effectively establish a trusted relationship with all stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to express complex ideas in a simply understood manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a clear assessment of requirements and priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, able to focus on critical elements and, at the same time, remain mindful of the big picture.
- A highly motivated and autonomous individual who values being part of a talented team with diverse skills and experience.
Please submit your CV and cover letter (outlining the reason for your interest in this position and indicating the match of your skills and experience to our job requirements) to Maria Ridon (firstname.lastname@example.org. +64 27 444 3315).