Project Manager – Industrial
- Mechanical or Process Engineering
- Primary location, Bangkok Thailand
- Project Management, Design Leadership, People Leadership and Client Management
Food & Beverage at Beca
Beca is Australasia's largest specialised food and beverage engineering consultancy, with an extensive history (and portfolio) of work in a number of regions which include Thailand. From raw materials to packaged products, the Beca Food and Beverage team can help provide clients with cost-efficient solutions and independent advice on plant and building design to provide integration of food manufacturing facilities projects.
- This is a lead Project Management role based out of our Bangkok Thailand office.
- You will be involved in a range of industrial food and beverage projects working with and growing a highly engaged and dynamic team.
- You will be responsible for developing key client relationships, business development, and play a key role in design management and execution of projects.
The types of work we are involved in include Technical Analysis (from concept and detail process designs to hygiene and HAZOP reviews), Procurement Strategies (such as expediting contracts), Project Implementation (contract administration, web based project management and risk management) and 'Start-up Operate Evaluate' services (from commissioning procedures to performance improvement and asset management).