- Autonomy, Sophisticated Projects, Snow Sports
- Stimulating On-Mountain Project Delivery
- Civil Engineer
- Flexible New Zealand Location
This is an opportunity to join one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sophisticated gondola and chair lift products that transport winter sports enthusiasts up mountains with comfort and speed. The business also offers a full range of winter technology products including snowgroomers, tracked utility vehicles and snow making systems.
With the recent establishment of an Australasian subsidiary, the organisation requires a qualified Civil Engineer with project management experience who enjoys accountability and working in the mountains. Reporting to the internationally based Export Sales Manager, the key responsibility will be to deliver Australasian based turnkey projects to specification and customer expectations. Experience in selecting and leading local contractors, working with clients to manage consent processes, and ensuring works meet all required regulatory, health and safety, and environmental management standards is essential. Key to this role is the energy, drive and passion to take your next career step, delivering exciting and challenging on-mountain projects.
Applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
- A qualified Civil Engineer with project leadership expertise.
- Experience in planning, design, consenting, costing, tendering, contract and management of projects.
- An aptitude for the delivery of complex projects in challenging mountain settings.
- Proven ability to ensure projects are delivered to time, budget, specification and customer expectations.
- The potential to develop further into management as the local business grows.
Working in challenging mountain settings, it is expected that suitable applicants will have a strong interest in snow sports and be keen to progress their career with a leading international company.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Graham Ewing or Lynell Bell of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The advertisement and draft position description can be viewed and downloaded at www.eqiglobal.com.
Applications for the role close on Friday 6 December 2019. All applications will be acknowledged via email.