Project Manager JD – Tribal Brands Asia
Looking for a super star Project Manager to work across a range of premium F&B clients in a young dynamic Marketing and activation Agency in Shanghai.
From chef workshops or retail promotions to gala balls and everything in between we are after a native Chinese speaker who is a great organizer with attention to detail who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Client/ Account management: Communicate with selected clients and key partners on day to day activity
- Campaign management: Oversee the execution of marketing campaigns such as seasonal promotions
- Partner & Supplier management: Negotiation, contracts, terms, deliverables, quality & brand control
- Sourcing: Direct sourcing of collateral for projects and events and managing external suppliers of print / production
- Planning: Manage timelines, scheduling and budgets
- Content: Coordinate content for social media and campaigns such as copy, translation, design (bonus if you can create yourself)
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Duration: Min 1 year (inc probation)
- Salary negotiable based on experience and skills
- Reports to: Business manager
- Location: Shanghai, French concession
Our clients are all premium imported food and beverage brands such that sell into hotels, supermarkets, restaurants, online channels etc. in China. The majority of our clients are from New Zealand, such as New Zealand Trade & Enterprise, Jazz and Envy apples, Avanza avocados.
- Native Chinese, excellent English (spoken, written and report writing)
- Min 3 years working experience in related field (F&B, marketing, project management)
- Strong project management skills and event experience
- Bonus: love food, design skills, NZ experience
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close April 30th
Our website: http://tribalbrandsasia.com/