Join one of New Zealand’s fastest-growing digital businesses in a leadership role. This is a high-visibility job with excellent career progression opportunities within one of the country’s most innovative, pure-play digital companies.
Watch a brief video overview of the role here:
This multiple-award winning digital pureplay business is one of the fastest-growing companies in New Zealand. Using the world’s leading advertising technology platforms, they have an exceptional reputation in the industry and employ some of the hottest digital talent in the country. With ambitious growth plans and a tight-knit team, this company has fantastic leadership and will no doubt continue their incredible growth curve - providing outstanding opportunities for employees to develop their careers internally.
- Multi-award winning across APAC
- Fast-growing with excellent career development opportunities
- Exceptional pedigree of digital talent – you will learn from the best
- International relationships with the world’s top ad tech partners
This is your chance to fast-track your career as a leader within New Zealand's burgeoning programmatic industry. In this exciting job you will run your own small team of ad ops specialists, ensuring that their campaigns deliver excellent results. You'll personally manage the most complex and large-budget campaigns – providing a working case study of best practice to your team.
- Lead, mentor and inspire your own small team of ad ops specialists
- Execute, manage and optimise online media campaigns
- Use the industry’s leading performance platforms across all channels: display, social, video, mobile, etc
- Personally handle some of NZ’s largest programmatic budgets
We’re looking for an energised and ambitious candidate who brings a curious mind, a test-and-learn approach, an enthusiastic personality and a passion for delivering the best results.
- Proven experience using at least one DSP such as: DBM, Appnexus, MediaMath, The Trade Desk, or similar
- A desire to lead your own small team
- Optimisation-focused, analytical mindset with an appreciation for Excel
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV and quoting Job ID: 2114 or by calling us for a 100% confidential chat.
Amelia Cranfield | +64 (0) 9 320 5752 | email@example.com | Job ID: 2114
Campfire Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of digital job opportunities across New Zealand so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.