This is your chance to develop programmatic strategy for some of New Zealand’s largest brands - all the while being part of a large and exceptionally talented team of digital specialists.
This agency is one of the most reputable in the industry. They work with New Zealand’s biggest brands to deliver innovative, effective marketing campaigns across all channels. Their working environment is second to none, with a fabulous reputation across the industry for being a friendly and tight-knit team with sensible working hours.
- A large, multiple award-winning media agency
- Work with high-budget clients; these brands are household names
- Exceptional caliber of talent in their digital team
- Excellent career progression opportunities
This role, based in Auckland, devises best-in-class programmatic strategy for a portfolio of high-spending clients. You’ll oversee a small team who look after everything to do with campaign implementation, execution, optimisation and reporting.
Meanwhile, your role is to collaborate with internal digital teams, clients and external partners to develop campaign plans, keep those plans on track, identify any new programmatic opportunities and ultimately be accountable for the ongoing success of programmatic campaigns going on under your remit.
- Develop and maintain client road-maps
- Identify additional programmatic opportunities
- Scope programmatic campaign plans & strategy
- Analyse media challenges to identify opportunities
We’re looking for a programmatic specialist from the buy-side who has proven experience in developing programmatic strategy for large brands.
You’ll have a good understanding of the DSP and data market, and will be a seasoned campaign manager with the ability analyse media challenges, troubleshoot any media problems (e.g. integration issues) and advise on data targeting.
- Sound experience within programmatic campaign management
- Ability to explain programmatic marketing in an accessible way to clients
- Desire to run a team
- Strong understanding of the buy-side of the market
APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
For further information, please apply online or email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Amelia Cranfield
Phone: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Job ID: 3038K
Campfire Digital Recruitment embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Programmatic, Digital Performance Media, dv360, RTB, Digital Account Director