- Established, Christchurch-Based Market Leader
- Innovative Technical Plastics Manufacturing
- Exceptional Career Development Opportunity
Do you have the desire to build and lead a new production team?
Talbot Technologies has a long history of innovation in technical plastics manufacturing and has developed an enviable reputation as a leader in the domestic and international markets it serves. Their injection and vacuum-thermoformed plastic moulding products are world-renowned and the Company is committed to delivering excellence in service and product quality that exceeds the expectations of their customers.
An exceptional opportunity exists for an energetic and driven manufacturing professional to join Talbot Technologies and have a direct impact on business results through their production experience and expertise. You will lead and develop a dynamic team to optimise a range of production resources.
Ideally tertiary qualified, you will be a proven production management specialist or be both ready and confident in making the step up.
It is expected that candidates will possess:
- A professional attitude with outstanding people skills
- Proven leadership and team building ability
- A“hands-on, can-do” attitude to problem solving
- A proactive, commercially focused approach
- Dedication to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment
- The ability to be the autonomous production leader and work with the wider management team
- Experience working with an ERP system in a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of plastics manufacturing and polymers
- Exposure to production disciplines and systems such as Lean and TOC
- Experience working within an approved quality system
Talbot Technologies operates in a lean environment, adhering to the principles of 5S and manage their operations in accordance with AS9100C and ISO9001.
This is an excellent career development opportunity within an organisation focused on growth and strong profitable performance. A remuneration package reflecting the importance of the role will be attached to it.
Confidential enquiries should be directed to Alan Head or Jane Cotter of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Friday, 3 June 2016. All applications will be acknowledged by email.