At Google, we put our users first. From innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome, Street View to pioneering mobile devices like the Android, we build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You'll work with Googlers from Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping Google's next moonshot.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where Google does business.
· Define and execute your technical product vision and strategy.
· Manage the technical product design life-cycle from idea inception to product launch.
· Work alongside excellent engineers to create Google products.
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
· 4 years of product management or product design experience.
· Experience in developing Internet products and technologies.
· Technical skills in software engineering (coding, systems design, etc.).
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
· Familiarity with business issues; the ability to learn quickly.