Roam is NZ-based with a global view. We specialise in building a range of awe-inspiring digital products for customers in NZ, US, Aussie and Europe ranging from branding & visual design, mobile apps, user experience, high-end web development and tying it all into the internet of things. We develop with a strong focus on design-led thinking producing innovative and stunning apps with amazing, behind-the-scenes code.
With a strong brand presence in NZ, we’ve crossed the ditch to explore the talent and opportunity Aussie can offer. Projects are lining up at the door and we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to get things off the ground. Some would think of this as an X-Men mutant-like combination of project management, product management and some code or designer DNA all zapped with lightning.
YOU'LL BE INVOLVED WITH:
- Project and product management across teams of UX/UI designers, Developers, Technical Architects and Testers
- Sprint planning, feature tracking, reporting and keeping us all in sync
- Understanding user needs, analysing features and driving product roadmaps
- Working on projects for our Aussie clients and internal products
WHAT YOU KNOW:
- The customer is always right. Except when they aren’t
- Design-led thinking and agile methodologies
- Developers make the world go round. You'll make sure it sticks to schedule
- Slack, Trello, Jira, Gantt charts!!! Excited!!!
- Everyone says Agile, MVP, PVP. You should know the first two and enjoy playing the latter
- Love what you do. Don't just 'work'
WHO YOU ARE:
- Someone who has a notebook and a pencil handy. All the time
- Obsessive about timing and schedules. You had a lot of wall calendars growing up. Lots of stars too. Gold ones.
- Love collaborating with others to create magic
- Have a good sense of humour and can laugh at yourself
- Able to travel internationally at times
If you have the ability, we'll train you further with a range of great opportunities and innovative projects. We're a digital product company with a variety of work so come join the party! We're expanding like a rocket ship and we need someone to make sure that all the parts are ordered, the pilots know where they're going and that we take-off and land according to schedule!
- As the Aussie extension of a well-established creative house, you get the best of both worlds of start-up vibes paired with enterprise-scale work
- Central city location
- Close-knit team, awesome mentors and the opportunity to train and develop your skills - on the house!
Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in Australia.