- Skilled technologist with Process experience required for Edendale location.
- Manage a wide variety of significant projects and business support initiatives
- Share your knowledge to enhance the capability of the manufacturing team
This is a great opportunity to put your technical expertise to best use, whilst providing coaching to ensure preventions rather than cures to problems in the process space at Fonterra.
Based at Fonterra’s Edendale site and reporting to the Regional Technical Team Lead this will provide the opportunity to travel in the Lower South Island and offer support around the region, specifically around Powders projects and events.
It will draw upon your technical prowess and problem solving skills, delving into process and projects as the technical expert providing solutions and answers to all levels of the business, from Top Floor to Shop Floor.
Your previous experience coaching others in the problem solving process will be invaluable to this role as you ensure understanding of the complications that can occur, to provide a proactive rather than reactive ethos in the teams you work with.
This is a great opportunity to implement new technology to support quality, performance and growth improvement goals, whilst engaging the production teams in ensuring best practice and high level improvements to plant and processes
Can you encourage innovation and continuous improvement in your peers whilst being the technical expert in dairy process?
If so apply for this role today?
Skills and Experience
This role requires a highly skilled technologist and to be successful you will need …
- A strong background in process improvement, structured problem solving and project management
- Previous experience in Powders process is an advantage
- The ability to build knowledge and confidence in others through coaching in your area of expertise.
- A real drive for results and a commitment to influencing operational excellence
- An ability to contribute to broader productivity and quality goals with a flair for change management
- A team player mentality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills that will enable you to liaise closely with a variety of key stakeholders
A tertiary qualification within chemical/mechanical engineering or food/dairy technology is highly desirable as is experience in the chemical, pharmaceutical or food industries.
The role also offers the opportunity to support the wider business as your reputation grows, building your networks and skill base in multiple areas.
Can you deliver fresh thinking and first class solutions to exceed given objectives? – If so apply today for this great opportunity.
Primary Location: New Zealand-Southland-Edendale
Hours of work: Full time