- Visionary educational leader
- Leading pedagogical change
- Transformational leader
Marlborough Girls’ College is an innovative decile 7 girls school of 950 students, based in sunny Blenheim, in the beautiful Marlborough region. Our vision is to empower each young woman to engage in and succeed through a high quality education. Our College is a nurturing community of enthusiastic achievers where each young woman will be inspired and encouraged to pursue opportunities and contribute positively to our world.
This is an exciting time to join our college as we embark on an exciting journey to recreate our vision for teaching and learning at a brand new campus, with the colocation of Marlborough Boys’ and Marlborough Girls’ Colleges in 2021.
Our new Principal
- Are you an innovative, transformational leader who is outcomes focussed and achieves results?
- Are you focused, energetic and inspired to create and achieve the vision and aspirations of our college, positively leading us to colocation?
- Do you have student voice and success firmly at the heart of your practice?
- Can you lead a committed team, bringing people along, challenging thinking, and empowering and growing leaders?
- Are you committed to communities of learning (CoL), supporting Piritahi, our local CoL?
- Are you committed to team collaboration and positive school-community relationships, building strong and enduring relationships with key stakeholders including contributing and neighbouring schools, prospective students, their whānau and the local community?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, with a values driven approach to your decision-making?
To apply in strict confidence now, email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 153533ke. Applications close on 6 August 2017. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
For more information visit www.mgc.school.nz or phone Andrea Bankier on +64 3 353 4365 (DDI).