DHD is seeking a Practice Manager to join our team of award winning Architects and Interior Designers. Reporting directly to the CEO this newly created role will be responsible for the day to day commercial management of the DHD group.
Specifically, the candidate will be required to:
- Establish, develop and monitor all financial aspects of DHD projects
- Work with architects and designers to develop detailed budgets and cashflow projections and monitor any variation from budgets during project lifespan
- Prepare monthly reports monitoring the financial performance of the overall business for the CEO
- Establish policies and procedures to prepare the business for future growth
- Participate in strategic planning as part of the senior management group
Candidates should display skills in the following areas:
- Strategic thinking and business planning
- Team work and ability to collaborate with creative team members
- Financial modelling
- Organized with strong initiative
- Interested in architecture and design!
Compensation: To be negotiated