- Come to New Zealand and lead large programs of work
- Be at the forefront of a range of Major Construction Projects
- Lead Design, direction and outcome and create excellence in Project Delivery
- Three roles Nationally
New Zealand is recognised around the world as a world leader in innovation, new technology, and in trying new things. Transport is on the cusp of a revolution. Technology, data, congestion and economic drivers are pushing our transport needs in a new direction. We’re embarking on an unprecedented period of growth in transport construction to meet New Zealand's future needs.
We have some big projects coming up we will need strong leadership to deliver on our expectations. This means we are looking for three leaders in the civil construction industry to step up and lead our programs of work across the country
In these roles, you’ll be working with the Senior Manager, Service Delivery to identify key portfolios of work that you will then take overall responsibility to deliver on. You’ll have accountability to deliver major programs of work from a systems perspective. We need you to provide strong leadership across the programs you are accountable for and work with the project teams to ensure what we deliver achieves the best outcomes for the agency and is delivered in an environment of excellence.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Significant experience leading large programs of work in civil construction
- Demonstrated strength in leading teams in diverse locations to excellence
- Strong experience at a high level in civil construction
- Strong procurement and supply chain management experience
- Expert knowledge of system solution design and delivery in a large complex organisation
- In-depth experience in working across the full delivery lifecycle
- Tertiary qualification’s in a relevant discipline or relevant experience
This is a unique and brand new opportunity to spearhead the upcoming National Construction projects coming up for New Zealand. If you have what it takes, can develop, maintain and grow key stakeholder relationships and lead across the sector, we are looking for you.
Not only is this a great opportunity to work and play in New Zealand, but you will be contributing to something that will leave a lasting legacy in one of the greatest parts of the world.
Applications close: Thursday, 31 August 2017.
Applicants will be reviewed on an ongoing basis up to this date.
For a copy of the position description and to apply: www.nzta.govt.nz/careers
For further information please contact Lesley Hardy 04 894 6284 or Katie Diggins 04 894 2613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org