We are currently requesting expressions of interest from registered/trade qualified Plumbers, for work throughout the United Kingdom.
The successful applicants will be positive in attitude, physically fit and a team player who is able to work with the minimum of supervision whilst completing duties. You will be responsible for maintaining constant health and safety standards.
In return, this progressive business offers great competitive remuneration and the opportunity to join a great team.
Ideal applicants will have:
- Construction Plumbing experience. Ideally with construction experience developed through your apprenticeship, and as you progressed to a tradesman.
- Relevant work experience in the industry.
- A focus on continuously developing your craft as a plumber.
- A conscientious, honest and partnering attitude towards clients, your co-workers.
- Hold the relevant qualification/s and City & Guilds Plumbing registration.
- Have a Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality focus.
- A passion for satisfying customer's requirements and expectations.
- Ability to analyse problems and implement effective solutions on a timely basis and have experience in a similar role.
- Show initiative, enthusiasm and have good presentation.
Great working conditions and an immediate start for the right candidates.
Would you like to work in the United Kingdom but don't have the required documents?
We will assist you in acquiring the necessary documents and accreditation's required for you to work in the UK Construction Industry before you leave Australia, New Zealand or South Africa by providing you with a trade appropriate Start Up Pack.
UK Start Up Packs are designed to prepare you quickly and efficiently for commencing work soon after you arrive, as well as providing a smooth transition to help you settle into life in the UK.
For more information on our UK Start Up Packs please contact us by applying online.
What can the United Kingdom me?
The UK is a country brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing your career.
What to expect from the UK and GBCT?
- A multi-cultural and diverse country
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Ongoing support from our trusted business partners to provide a smooth transition from New Zealand to the United Kingdom.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please register your interest and apply online today.