Run your own day! Carry out commercial and domestic maintenance and installation plumbing jobs. Sort out roof leaks, burst pipes, and bathroom renovations for apartment blocks, body corporate managers and rental companies. Regular hours are 7-4 however there is the flexibility to fit around family commitments.
Enjoy a paperless van and automated schedule as all appointments and logging materials are online. Receive a phone, tablet and late model van with some personal use possible. Once up to speed you’ll be relied on to do what is needed, complete and close off jobs.
To thrive in the role you’ll:
- Be an experienced plumber, which could mean recently out of time, have a few years under your belt or have worked under supervision for 10-15 years, if not qualified
- Be a stickler for punctuality; being on time is your ‘norm’
- Take pride in your appearance and the state of your van, and leave the site tidy
- Clearly provide customers’ feedback, on what was wrong, what needed to be done and why
- Have great customer service focus, you know it’s recommendations that keep you busy
- Be adaptable to customer needs when on site and not sweat the small stuff
- Enter client visits and materials used daily so invoices can go out immediately
- Be happy being on call once a month on a weekend
- Have a team spirit and comply with H&S regulations
- Be conscientiousness and reliable
Allstar Plumbing provides a wide spectrum of plumbing solutions across Auckland. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service, taking pride in our fast turn-around and quality workmanship. We value work-life balance and family and offer a positive work culture for our team; most have been with us for years. We enjoy late model vehicles, paid training and the flexibility to work around our families and interests.
So, if you take pride in a job well done but work to live, not live to work, we might be the team for you. Let’s talk!