- Key Human Resources Management Role
- Performance Improvement / Excellence Focus
- Oamaru, South Island, New Zealand
Are you looking for a fully encompassing Plant Human Resources management role?
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced human resources professional to play a key role in Pukeuri’s plant performance improvement programme through providing expert HR advice and support. As a member of the Plant’s leadership team you will assist the Plant Manager in developing a performance focused culture. You will also work with the GM Human Resources to deliver the company-wide HR strategy.
Specific responsibilities for this role include providing specialist advice in all aspects of employee and industrial relations, developing and managing the Plant HR plan and ensuring company employment policies and standards are met. You will develop/support and implement plans as necessary in the areas of recruitment, training and leadership coaching, performance management and payroll and administration.
Candidates for this role will possess the following:
- Substantial “hands on” human resource experience within a fast changing industrial or manufacturing environment
- The proven ability to develop and implement HR policy and procedures
- Well-developed advocacy and negotiation skills and a current understanding of industrial relations, including the ability to prepare employment agreements
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build trust and work across all levels within the organisation
- A relevant qualification in management or human resources, ideally at degree level
This role should appeal to individuals who display a high level of leadership behaviour and who want to make a real difference in the Plant’s future. If you see yourself as having the desired skills for a role at this level and are keen to add value to the Alliance Group, then we welcome your application. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the appointee who will have career development opportunities within the Group available to them based on performance.