Known for their ability to deliver and their positive work culture and now recruiting a talented Construction Project Manager to join their team in New Zealand.
Well regarded in the Wellington region by their clients who trust in their ability to deliver safe, well constructed commercial building projects on time and budget, our client are now looking to employ a talented Project Manager with a proven career of success working as a Project Manager within a Main Contractor delivering commercial construction projects.
Key skills and experience required for this position:
- Minimum 10 years in Main Contracting with circa 5 years plus in a Project Manager position
- Effective team building and people skills essential
- Ability to build rapport and manage resources
- Strong financial awareness
- Proven effectiveness is project managing building projects of a minimum value of $10m
- Consistent career history with ability to provide previous employers as Referees
- High level of energy and positivity
- Strong focus on health and safety
- Trade or tertiary construction qualification required
For more information please contact Will Mallard +44 79 51802809 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: TS63679