We're not your average "human conveyor belt" type clinic, treating clients with cookie cutter methods. We have a unique Four Corners of Health model, and we pride ourselves on providing holistic, tailored treatment services that garner transformational results.
We're a friendly bunch, where our interdisciplinary teams take a collaborative approach, ensuring we provide our clients with the best possible outcomes. We offer a full spectrum of client centered services including: Acute physio, Vocational Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Training for Independence, Social Rehabilitation, Psychology and Concussion Services.
If you're keen on working with a sports team or school - we do this too! We also run an inpatient service at Wakefield hospital, so you can keep your experience fresh in this area too. You may be keen on all these areas, or perhaps just some- we're flexible.
Who are we looking for?
- Results driven physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists, who put their clients at the center of everything they do
- Ability to tailor approach to meet individual clients needs
- Great team player with exceptional people skills
- If you're enthusiastic and keen to learn, we'd love to train you across the range of services we provide.
- Applications are welcome from experienced therapists, or those ready to lead!
If you're looking for an employer with a modern, cutting edge approach to Holistic Rehab, one who takes your professional development seriously, and will provide you with a really supportive team, then get in touch!
Apply online with your CV, or for more info contact Kate on 022 6933 647 or firstname.lastname@example.org