- Advance your career
- Recently refurbished offices
- Dynamic and varied client base
About the company
At Grant Thornton New Zealand we help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward looking advice. As a member firm of Grant Thornton International, we are able to combine the knowledge and experience of our local marketplace with the technologies, methodologies and specialist resources of a global professional services organisation, ensuring both staff and clients have the opportunity to grow.
About the role
You will use your insight, experience and instinct to review complex issues and assist our clients to understand and implement effective solutions. You will be dynamic and take responsibility and ownership of tasks. In addition to compliance you will have the opportunity to take on exciting projects, develop your own client relationships and guide more junior team members.
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns
- Monthly management reporting
- System support
- Develop client relationships
- Provide guidance & support to junior team members
- Project support
To be successful you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years experience within a New Zealand CA firm in Business Advisory
- Exceptional communication and technical skills
- Commercially minded and willing to look beyond just compliance
- Ability to relate to broad range of clients
- Able to manage own workflow and that of junior staff members
- Experience in applying accounting technology solutions advantageous
Our team members tell us that it is the people here that make the difference. Our collaborative teams enjoy working together and ensure they are constantly learning, exceeding client requirements and expectations as a result. Our Partners are down to earth, approachable, and recognise and reward achievements of the team and individuals. Our recently renovated open plan offices promote open communication, efficiency over excessive work hours and active social and sporting teams. We enable our team members to be themselves at work and match drive and skill with further opportunities to learn.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, regular training, flexible work options and support your professional development and membership fees.
Please contact Amy Duncan, our People and Culture Advisor on 09 9221376 for additional information or a confidential discussion.