Countdown Pharmacy delivers a product range and prices that equate to exceptional value for New Zealanders. We work hard to invest in our people so they can reach their true potential and with a growing number of stores nationally there are huge opportunities for people who really want to go places!
We are looking for experienced or newly qualified, enthusiastic customer-centric qualified Pharmacists to take this unique opportunity and make it their own.
We have roles available that are Full or Part time.
Pharmacists in our Countdown Pharmacy will be involved in:
• Providing sound medical advice and solutions to customers
• Looking for new innovative product and services offerings for customers
• Excelling in both clinical and sales interactions
• Up skilling your knowledge on the latest products and services
• Acting as the Duty Manager for the Pharmacy Department when the Pharmacy Manager is not available
We want to hear from you, if you:
• Hold a current Pharmacy annual practicing certificate (essential) and have experience in applying your excellent Pharmacy Product Knowledge
• Have great communication and leadership skills
• Enjoy getting to know the community you work in
• Are passionate about counselling customers and finding the right pharmaceutical solutions for them
• Thrive on interacting within a team and love what you do
• Have a commitment to providing only the best in customer service, as our Pharmacies are located in some of our busiest retail environments
• Enjoy providing additional professional services such as immunisation, ECP, TMP and Zinc testing
• Are flexible, adaptable and keen to ensure the success of Countdown Pharmacy
If you are the right person, help support and drive the success of our pharmacy joint venture and deliver the very best for our customer; we can offer broad and far reaching career opportunities.
At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to zero is our mission of zero harm to our people, environment and community.