This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative team committed to growing your skills and creating a great place to work.
Creating Great Together
BNZ Digital & Apps is a melting pot of teams who build and support our online banking experience. We're a mix of technical and non-technical individuals, fiercely passionate and united by a drive to take banking by the scruff of the neck and demand it to be better. We're also coffee lovers, pool sharks, and occasional weekend warriors.
Developing our people and creating a workplace for them to thrive in is our number one priority. That's why we're on the hunt for some more passionate leaders - people persons who excel in bringing out the best in others. Experience working in a digital team won't hurt, but what we're really after are cool humans with amazing people skills.
What you'll do:
- Coach, motivate and mentor your people, supporting them to grow their skills and be truly awesome
- Attract and retain diverse top talent
- Manage skill capability and capacity to ensure that our cross-functional agile teams have the right skills, in the right quantities, at the right time
- Lead initiatives to evolve our passionate and customer-driven culture
- Be an all-round good sort who people enjoy working with
What you'll have:
- A love of all things people
- Exceptional leadership and innovative coaching skills
- Experience in leading change and taking people on a journey
- A growth mindset - we work in a fast-moving industry, so we need you to have passion for your own development and the ability to support others through theirs
At BNZ, we're passionate about building and sustaining a high-performance culture that motivates our people to deliver exceptional results. We know that every BNZer is unique, with a wide range of goals, ambitions, and lifestyles, so we offer a wide range of benefits and working styles to suit you.
- Wellbeing: Your wellbeing is important to us. When we're at our best, physically and mentally, in and out of work, we can truly create great things together. We're here to support you to be your best with a number of wellbeing initiatives.
- Leave: We all need a bit of time off every now and then. At BNZ we're proud to offer generous leave options you need and deserve - whether it's for a special occasion, an unexpected event, or an extended vacation.
- Flexibility: We're big on helping you balance life and work. We offer a range of flexible working options that help you be your best, wherever you're based. Talk to us about how we can make this work for you.
If the above description has left you tapping your foot and nodding your head, we'd love to grab a coffee and have a chat. Apply now!
Applications close 9 February 2020