Are you a commercially minded and results driven digital professional who enjoys thinking outside of the box? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are you now looking for that next challenge?
Working in a team of four, this role is responsible for identifying, developing and implementing initiatives to enhance and optimise the user experience aligned to the airewnzealand.com.au strategy, to increase conversion and drive revenue growth. Supporting the Manager Online Sales, you will continuously utilise your analytical skills to identify ways to enhance the airnewzealand.com.au experience and support the retailing aspects on the website. This is a highly varied role in a motivating, challenging and fun environment.
- Contribute to annual Online Sales Plan to increase online conversion to achieve revenue targets through airnewzealand.com.au
- Develop and implement plan to obtain ongoing insights, alongside Manager Online Sales through User Testing, Surveys, A/B testing, Research
- Perform User Testing, synthesize findings and provide recommendations
- Mapping and optimisation of user journeys across our owned assets
- Utilise tools such as Google Analytics, Hot Jar, Optimzely to identify opportunities through behavioural analysis
- Develop KPI's for new initiatives to track, measure and provide performance analysis, to ensure initiatives are effective
- Identify new content opportunities to enhance the onsite experience
- Identify new and develop existing Partner and JV Opportunities to maximise channel performance
- Create, update and publish content within CMS (Content Management System) and support retail website content updates
- Work closely and collaboratively with Digital teams, Sales, Market Development, Commercial, PR & Social
This is a multi-faceted role and requires digital experience; flexibility to handle last minute requests and a can do attitude to manage a dynamic workload and fast-paced environment.
You will have a passion for all things digital and have minimum 4 years' experience in a digital environment. Degree educated, you will be commercially aware and results orientated with a deep analytical mind. You will understand the importance of user experience to increase conversion and improve customer stickiness. Experience in utilising tools such as Google Analytics, Hot Jar, Optimizely for behavioural analysis as well as using CMS to create, edit and publish content is a mandatory.
The role will require occasional international travel to New Zealand.
If you're up for the challenge, apply now!