Role: Office Assistant
Sectors: General Office Service
Function: Office Administration Support
Location: Based in Shanghai
· Day to day reception duties;
· Greet all visitors to the office, sign in, and administration of ID badges
· Manage telephone; manage all incoming calls on main office line;
· Preparation of incoming and outgoing mail and couriers as well as fax distribution
· Undertake security management functions, particularly related to access and visitor registration upon entry to the office
· Assist day to day administration duties, including purchase of stationeries, office supplies, meeting room bookings, office plant, office cleanliness etc.
· Support the General Manager and Market managers with travel bookings;
· Liaise with service providers of office equipment (printers, fax machines, Routers, WIFI, etc) as required.
· Develop office security procedures, including office safety, fire department requirements, and compliance with all local government regulations.
· Liaise with Site (building) requirements and relevant service personnel, regarding water supply, electricity, heating and air conditioning systems, refuse disposal, office cleaning, and all other office services, as required.
· Have ready information about public holidays, monitor local government rulings on changes to holiday festivals, and local government employment regulations.
Some Finance/HR Duties:
· Support the management of petty cash
· Collect expense claim forms from market managers; help to check and chase fapiaos/receipts etc.
· Assist in basicdata entry
· Manage accounting voucher filing
· Support to get the tax slip from tax office for foreign employees on a monthly basis
· Support to deliver documents for visa application
· Assist in printing and chopping for particular projects if required
· Schedule performance reviews as required
The candidate should ideally have all of the following personal and professional capabilities:
· Reliable; practices and examples a high degree of Integrity, and Responsibility
· Has fluent Mandarin Chinese writing reading and speaking skills.
· Excellent English, written and spoken. Strong reporting skills.
· Able to build productive and effective relationships with team members and suppliers.
· Self-starter; able work autonomously, within guidelines, identify problems and solutions, and demonstrate the use of sound judgment in problem resolution.
· Possesses a strong achievement focus – sets high standards, and has high attention to detail
· Experience in managing sensitive material/information with a high degree of tact and integrity,
· Can work with a wide range of people across cultural and social backgrounds
· Well-developed planning and organizational skills, including ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work under pressure
· Highly competent in the Microsoft Office suite; can use Microsoft Word and Excel, and has some experience with accounting
· Can work with multiple stakeholders; must work closely with New Zealand support teams, global partners, government officials, the media, suppliers, and also with local distributors.
· Has strong inter-personal and relationship building skills. Pleasant.
· May have strong links with a New Zealand or English speaking business, and preferably with some knowledge about New Zealand.
· Relevant under-graduate degree required, preferably with a major in business administration or accounting
· Local Chinese Accounting or book-keeping knowledge, and some training therein would be preferred
· Ideally at least two years' similar work experience
RMB90,000 - RMB120,000.00 per annum plus social insurance package as required by local regulation