- Autonomous role for an astute team member
- Great work environment with a positive vibe
- Ongoing training
Stellar projects is looking for an Office Administrator with initiative and ability to deliver on a wide range of tasks, to join our team based in Takapuna.
Our company boasts a strong and dedicated team, delivering a wide variety of projects to an enviable range of clients. We are client-focused, both internally and externally, and understand the importance of providing a great experience for everyone involved.
If being part of a dynamic company and innovative team, with opportunities to showcase your ability, motivates you, then we believe we can offer you great career progression. An attractive benefits package is offered.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for a wide range of administration and office support activities. The primary objective of the Office Administrator is to provide timely assistance to the management of our fast-growing team delivering high-profile projects.
- Provide comprehensive assistance in company accounts activities, including accounts payable and receivable as well as managing the invoicing process.
- Conduct office administration duties to ensure the day-to-day running of the office is effective.
- Organise staff events and other ad hoc activities as required.
- Assist in the delivery of our staff induction process.
- An experienced Project Administrator, ideally from within the construction industry, would have a clear advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to competently execute office administration requirements in a busy environment.
- Experienced in working alongside highly trained professionals and establishing effective relationships with the client’s counterpart employees.
- A strong academic record – this could be an entry level position for a new graduate wishing to pursue a career in the construction industry.
- Recognised certifications in computer applications would be an advantage.
- Excellent administrative skills and computer literacy (including Office 365, Dropbox, Xero and Workflowmax), with an ability to pick up new applications quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to express ideas concisely in a logical manner.
- Great interpersonal skills to liaise both with management and clients.
- Ability to prioritise work requirements, with strong organisational skills.
- Attention to detail, able to consistently produce quality results.
- A self-starter - highly motivated and autonomous.
Please submit your CV and cover letter (outlining the reason for your interest in this position and indicating the match of your skills and experience to our job requirements) to Maria Ridon (email@example.com, telephone +64 27 444 3315).