The New Zealand Film Commission is looking for a friendly and efficient system administrator to manage our tech infrastructure.
The System Administrator will be responsible for the smooth operation of 35 Windows workstations/laptops as well as some Macs and iPads. Other responsibilities include management of a small network, a VOIP system, a handful of Windows servers and a Linux server.
The ideal applicant will:
- Have 3+ years professional experience as a system administrator
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Be comfortable finding creative and practical solutions to technical problems
- Be proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Office
- Have skills with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Be familiar with Linux and Open Source software
The job offers flexible hours, 30-40 hours per week.
A job description is available on request.