- Business Development & Leadership
- Central Otago Base, National Role
Aichi New Zealand distributes Aichi truck-mounted insulated and non-insulated elevated work platforms across New Zealand from its base in Alexandra, Central Otago. The business is fully owned by Aichi Corporation, which is regarded as a leading innovator in the development of a variety of special purpose vehicles used across the power, communication, construction and other industries.
Reporting to the GM Oceania based in Australia and leading a small New Zealand team, the New Zealand Manager will be fully accountable for the performance of Aichi New Zealand. This will be achieved through effective management and leadership, as well as the maintenance and growth of customer, sales and service network relationships.
Applicants will display the following attributes:
- Demonstrated success in business development and sales leadership.
- An engineering mind-set, ideally with experience of technical lift/EWP product.
- A track record of establishing strong customer and service network relationships.
- High level commercial acumen.
- Quality staff leadership skills with the ability to oversee all aspects of a business.
- The desire to undertake a national role from a Central Otago base.
Aichi Corporation was established in Japan in 1962, with Aichi branded product being sold in New Zealand for over twenty years. This is an opportunity for an innovative leader to take over the reins from a longstanding CEO, and lead the business in the next phase of its growth and development. This is a national role, thus regular travel will be required.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Lynell Bell or Graham Ewing of EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Applications for this role close on Wednesday 13 June 2018.
All applications will be acknowledged by email.