Strategic role – integrate and invigorate our end to end Service Centre
Play a vital part in the delivery of a new era of service to our Farming community
National focus on developing our most trusted support channel for our farmers
Farm Source is all about connecting with, and supporting our farmers on a whole new level. As National Customer Service Manager of our Farm Source Service Centre you’ll be instrumental in linking our Call Centres under one roof and integrating processes with our Stores teams – bringing everyone together and activating innovation and a fresh way of thinking.
This is a period of exciting change and growth, where your expertise in delivering exceptional end to end customer service including inbound and outbound - will have a direct impact – lifting belief in the Co-op, optimising the way we work and providing a stronger focus on service, which will essentially increase our capacity to provide unparalleled service to our customers.
With a strategic focus – you’ll be a champion of best practice with the ability to guide those around you on a journey of transformation and change. Key focuses in the early outset of this role will include:
- Strategic scoping, implementation and integration of our Service Centres – including Customer Service and phone based Sales representatives
- Drive integration and strategy with a diverse range of stakeholders throughout the business including our field team, environment team, food Safety and quality teams and the wider retail network
- Through leadership and mentoring of a large team, ensure we have an environment and a culture in which they can succeed – empowering them to be the best
- Create a vision for a world class farmer customer Service Centre
You’ll have vision – with the experience and capabilities to back this up to instruct change and innovation. This is a standalone role where you’ll need to utilise your network and relationship building skills to effortlessly navigate through the business. Delivering exceptional service will be in your DNA and you’ll be hungry to take your knowledge and step into a role where you will have an impact on long term strategic growth plans as well as BAU.
Ideally you’ll have had exposure to the challenges faced in the implementation of new processes and be across leading edge contact centre technology. You’ll be compassionate, demonstrating an affinity to relate to our family of customers and have the knack of influencing and engaging to “make things happen”. Keys to your success and ours - will also see you have:
- Experience across Rural/Retail sectors highly advantageous
- Robust experience in the building of successful customer service/sales teams
- Strong influencing skills with the tenacity to be able to take the bull by the horns – hitting matters head on and engaging with others by having the right conversations
- Exceptional leadership capability
Have a direct impact on our ability to move into a new era of customer delivery to our Farmers. If you’re ready for a challenge and passionate about imparting your knowledge – this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. A fantastic leadership opportunity to take your career up a notch. Apply today!
A bit about us
We are improving and developing our most trusted support channel for our farmers and growing our Farm Source Hub in Hamilton. Our aim is to provide our farmers with better service, shorter call waiting times, more consistent service and increased specialist help with complex issues.
Farm Source is about community connections and has been developed to support our family of farmers, providing access to the exclusive benefits of being part of a Co-op as strong as Fonterra. We are all about connecting with and supporting our farmers on a whole new level and helping farmers get things done by understanding their needs and delivering excellent customer experiences.
Applications close 16th October 2016
Hours of Work