Leading international consultant engineering company with outstanding reputation. Outstanding project scope and a great team to boot!
- Add Australia’s largest projects to your repertoire
- 5 years’ worth of projects in hand
- Genuine opportunities to progress
RobLawMax is currently partnered with an industry leader in the application of sophisticated design projects within the transport infrastructure sector. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a multiple Civil Drafters within their transport group, to be involved in recognised road and rail projects in Victoria. Based in Melbourne, you will be involved in DandC projects as part of the broader design team, supported by engineers and designers, who’ll challenge you to consistently progress your skills and generate greater responsibility.
You’ll be an advanced user of AutoCAD and Microstation, from Australian transport infrastructure projects, plus also get the opportunity to develop skills in design software and 3D geometric models if you have the desire to advance in these areas.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in civil drafting in Australia
- Solid background in CAD platforms such as AutoCAD and Microstation
- A desire to progress into design is advantageous
- The ability to work in a collaborative design team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you’re interesting in progressing your career with a global business but in an environment where you get direct access to management, plus the ability to be challenged and empowered, so you’re consistently progressing and experiencing the career benefits this brings with it, I encourage you to apply
To learn more about this role, and similar opportunities that exist within this sector please phone Will Mallard +44 (0)20 39346389 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: JI63562